Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

January 29, 2011

My First Blog

Sooooo... This is my very first blog. Not exactly sure what to even ramble about at this point, but this seems like it could get interesting. 


Tonight I saw a girl in black ruffle panties leaving my husbands place of employment. That was quite interesting. Apparently it's too much work to put pants on over them? Meanwhile, I'm wondering what crochet project to work on next, and which homework I want to do first.


I'v decided I don't want to do any of it, and just play on the computer. Maybe try and get all xpert at this thing. Maybe I should be paying attention to this owl movie my daughter is watching. Maybe not.


Emily, this is for you. :D



1 comment:

  1. I love it :) And i still want ruffle panties. they are always perfect for a sexy party! lol!

    ReplyDelete