Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

October 8, 2013

It is no secret it has been quite some time since I have posted to my blog. Boy have I had a whirlwind of a past two years! Following the death of my best friend, my BFF Ashley passed away only 10 months later from brain cancer at age 25. Depressing! I moved away for a year and a half and isolated myself to try and cope and recover.

The good news? I am BACK! I have moved back home to Phoenix finally and have begun doing things with my life again! What am I doing? For starters, I am working for Wearing Ink Magazine! I am the Social Media Editor and I also have my very own feature in each monthly issue called "Social Skin!" I am STOKED, I love it and the people I work with on the Editorial Board! I am also now a volunteer with the American Red Cross in several positions! I am STILL in college, and I completed a Certificate in Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling. I have learned that even if we stop for a while, life does not around us, and I am glad to have caught back up.

I'm also running my fan page, www.facebook.com/TheIllustratedMom and I am now doing FREE giveaways from my page! w00t w00t! Yup, if you go like my page, you can enter my awesome giveaways! Stelllllllar!

So ta-ta for now, I have missed you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment