Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

November 25, 2013

Ivanabitch Flavored Vodka Review

Disclaimer: I received two bottles of vodka from Ivanabitch to review. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are honest and only mine.

Can you imagine my excitement when vodka arrived at my door??? Ivanabitch Vodka sent me a bottle of their Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka and also a bottle of their Cherry Flavored Vodka. Cherry is my favorite taste ever so yay!

I could not believe how big the bottles were! I know it was going to take me quite some time to get through these bottles lol. I mean, just look at these things!



That's right, these two bottles are sitting on my school desk, haha! I'm a full time college student, double majoring and alcohol is a necessity for that!

I tried different combinations of drinks and to be honest I can say that no matter what I mixed these vodka's with (even each other) ALL the drinks were DELICIOUS! I'm impressed, Ivanabitch, very impressed. I'm a picky drinker.

I mixed the Cherry Ivanabitch Vodka with regular Pepsi. Cherry Pepsi, yeah! It was bomb-tastic! The first time I had the Whipped Cream Ivanabitch Vodka I mixed it with orange soda, and oh-my-gosh... Creamsicle flavor!!! Absolutely my favorite for sure! I also later mixed the Whipped Cream Ivanabitch Vodka with some Red Bull, because I was trying to get drunk, stay up drunk, and be classy... I put it in a wine glass because that's how we do 'round here!

Isn't it cute though and delicious looking??


I absolutely recommend Ivanabitch Flavored Vodka's to everyone 21 and over, and that enjoys a drink now and then (or more)! You seriously can't go wrong, these flavors live up to being flavors unlike most flavored liquors!

Find Ivanabitch Flavored Vodkas at The Link Below!



4 comments:

  1. These sound delish! I love how you stay classy; sounds like my house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That sounds amazing! Creamsicle in a glass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend was just telling me about the whipped cream vodka yesterday. She loves it and I am expecting a sample very soon.

    ReplyDelete