Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

November 27, 2013

Lose Things A Lot? Check Out This Click 'N Dig Review

Disclaimer: I received the Click 'N Dig to review. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are honest and mine alone.

Just this week I received the "Click 'N Dig" and as soon as I saw the front of the box I was really surprised! This thing has SIX of the beeping attachments with it! One control runs six of them?! Well that's great because I lose my phone, my keys, my wallet, my glasses... Although I'm not going to put one on my glasses, that could be awkward. But I did immediately put one on my iPhone and my son wanted one on his phone as well so we did that too. And one on my keys.


This is what the packaging looked like before I opened it.


Here's the back of the box! Lots of info on there.


Just look at everything that came in that little box! I was amazed!


Never lose my iPhone again!! I ALWAYS leave it on silent!


So now that I've got one attached to my phone and one to my keys the next question is, how do I know how to try and locate only one item? I mean, I don't want to push a button and six different things in my house beeping, because I can hear it from other rooms. I cautiously grabbed the receiver. Only one receiver. That's all it came with. FML. WAIT! This receiver has six buttons on it! Not only that, but they are COLOR COORDINATED!!! Each lil beeper is a different color, and one button of the six on the receiver matches those colors. This was awesome. A three year old could use this thing. I pushed the cute pink button on the receiver as you will see in this YouTube video below, and voila! It flashes AND beeps!

If you'd like, watch this video I made about my Click 'N Dig!


So... It's just that easy! One receiver, 6 lil finders, 3 stickies, and TONS of batteries. It's not only very functional and handy but it's cute too and stylish, I freakin love pink!

Now you're asking me, illustrated mom, let's cut to the chase. Where can YOU get your OWN Click 'N Dig?? Well I'm here to tell ya! Here's the linky's!




I got really excited when I found out that the Click 'N Dig is not the only product line they have! These links will take you to awesome other products that you'll love!! I mean a waterproof mp3 player? I need that!




Luxe Bidet

I hope you have enjoyed my review of the Click 'N Dig! Check out the rest of my blog for many other types of reviews, I review anything! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow my blog with Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment