Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

November 24, 2013

PR Friendly - Media Kit

Hello there! I am a PR friendly blog. I will give my completely honest opinion in a well detailed and manner. I also welcome giveaways to promote your business and my blog as well.
I am a theme oriented blog of an alternative subculture wife and mom as I am very heavily tattooed and body modification is a norm in my life. I enjoy reviewing products of all types, I do not have specific minimum standards while working with PR. 
I enjoy doing giveaways which get the fans and followers excited and also brings more traffic to your companies online sites by promoting your products. 
My Household
  1. 36 Heavily Tattooed Female
  2. 32 Male
  3. 1 Dog
  4. 2 Cats
  5. Reptiles & Arachnids
If you would like to contact me for PR or a review, please do email me at juju1277@gmail.com or use the Contact Form on the blog on the right. I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment