Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

December 5, 2013

Getting burned by your regular razor? Check out this ShaveMOB Review!

Disclaimer: I was given product by ShaveMOB to review. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are honest and mine alone.



I was recently given the opportunity to review the ShaveMOB's women's razor called the The Perfectionist Flex with 6 Blades. I was sent a two month supply which consisted of one handle, and eight blades, as you can see in the photo below of what I received. This is enough blades for one per week for eight weeks.



I was entirely impressed with how well this razor worked on my legs when I used it! My legs were left silky smooth, no stubble at all, and no razor burn! I have sensitive skin on my legs and always seem to get razor burn but not this time! So happy!

Here is a fantastic commercial for ShaveMOB for women:




Here are some photos of the Perfectionist Flex with 6 Blades, both front and back views:



I would never leave the men out! Here is the commercial for the men's ShaveMOB razors. Who doesn't love talking wallets??? :)


And here are the front and back view of the men's "Caveman with Trimmer - 6 Blade:"


Be sure to check out ShaveMOB online at these links below and save up to 70% on your razors, and save a trip to the store for them!





No comments:

Post a Comment