Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

December 11, 2013

Nostalgia: Building on to Old Memories with New Ones with Our Children

I love this kiddo so much! We took advantage of some free time while my husband visited with a friend, to go have lunch together yesterday! We had a great time. We went to the McDonalds in our old neighborhood from many years ago and lunch came with a free flood of wonderful memories, all while making some new ones on a mommy n son date. :)

Do you have any special places you take your kids that have great memories for you? I'd love to hear yours! It's the "small things" in life that can be the most comforting and harbor such stellar memories for us. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment