Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

December 28, 2013

Rent Your College Textbooks and Save with CampusBookRentals.com!

ATTENTION FELLOW COLLEGE STUDENTS!

Are you a college student like I am? I personally spent my first four years of college paying outrageous prices to buy my textbooks, even used sometimes, but they were still so expensive! Then last year I learned about renting text books! I have saved SO much money and it's perfect for those books I know that I am not going to use again in the future. This semester, I will be renting my textbooks from CampusBookRentals.com.

CampusBookRentals.com is amazing, where do I even begin to explain why?! I'm going to take the bull by the horns and jump right in to all the amazing perks and benefits and wonderful things that this company is doing!

Perks to renting our college textbooks from CampusBookRentals.com:

--- Free shipping both ways!

--- Save 40-90% off of college bookstore prices!

--- You can highlight in the textbooks!

--- Flexible renting periods available!

--- 21 day Risk Free returns!

--- Live Customer Support

--- CampusBookRentals.com is one of the 3 original textbook rental companies started in 2007!

--- CampusBookRentals.com donates to Operation Smile with each textbook rented!

So what exactly is "Operation Smile?" I am sure you are wondering. Operation Smile is an International Charity helping to change the lives of children born with facial deformities such as a cleft palate and cleft lip. Operation Smile is the largest volunteer-based medical charity providing free cleft surgeries, working in over 60 countries. AMAZING!!! Personally, knowing that each book I rent sends a donation to Operation Smile definitely  makes them my top choice for renting for this spring semester!

Operation Smile:




CampusBookRentals.com is doing even more to help us starving students! They now have a new program called RentBack! What is RentBack? I know I was certainly wondering. RentBack is a new program which will allow us as students to rent out the textbooks we already own outright, to other students! Whoa! Why is this such a stellar program?? Because we can make 2x - 4x more money doing this than we would if we used the buyback programs!! We can make money, all of us! This is so far one of the best things I have heard of because personally, I have THREE big book shelves full of textbooks I own! I never did buyback programs with them because it just was not worth it. But I am definitely going to be using the RentBack program with them!

In case you still have questions, here are some videos to help!

CampusBookRentals.com How Does it Work Video:


RentBack: How does it Work Video:


Please visit CampusBookRentals.com today, you won't be disappointed! Us students need all the help we can get to save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment