Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

June 14, 2015

Bluapple - Prolongs Fruit & Veggie Freshness!

Fresh fruits and veggies in the crisper drawers of the fridge. We all have them. And we all don't use the items fast enough and often end up throwing some away that went bad. Well goodbye to that! Bluapple has your solution!

I received Bluapple to try for my own use and I was very impressed. Here is what I received.



Bluapple prolongs freshness, keeping fruits and vegetables fresher, longer. How does it work? Bluapple absorbs ethylene gas which causes the produce to over ripen. All you have to do is place one in your crisper, or wherever you keep your produce. Bluapple can save you up to $600 a year! That's a good vacation with $600! Each pack comes with two Bluapples each of which last for up to three months. They are also refillable.



Bluapple is a necessary part of the three pillars of produce freshness: temperature control, humidity control and ethylene gas removal. 






No comments:

Post a Comment