Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

June 9, 2015

ChapStick® Tropical Paradise Collection

If you're anything like me, then you have probably had occasions where you drift away and dream about sitting on the Hawaiian beach, sipping Mimosas, feeling the sand between your toes... But then a child starts screaming, quickly snapping you back to reality and the "comfort" of your own home. Not always very comforting, am I right? 
ChapStick®, America's favorite lip balm, now has a new limited-edition Tropical Paradise Collection, giving us the next best thing! Treat your lips, and your mind, to the taste of the islands with sweet, refreshing flavors to keep your lips smooth and moisturized.


This limited-edition collection features three scrumptious, fresh fruit flavors reminiscent of tropical paradise: Watermelon Splash, Mango Sunrise and Aloha Coconut. The fresh fruit flavors, bright, exciting packaging and smooth application on your lips, makes these varieties a treat for all the senses, all while making your lips look and feel healthier at the same time.
I was extremely excited to receive these from ChapStick® to review. I already knew right away before even receiving them that Watermelon Splash would be my favorite, and I was correct! I just can't deny that anything watermelon flavored gets my attention first. I wasn't sure how the Mango Sunrise and Aloha Coconut would turn out but I was pleasantly surprised, especially since I typically do not like coconut but this is divine! Now it's hard to pick a favorite, so I use them all!

The new Tropical Paradise Collection is available for a limited time beginning in April 2015.


Disclosure: ChapStick® products and information have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare for review by providing free samples. The Illustrated Mom was not financially compensated for this review. All opinions belong to The Illustrated Mom and are honest and her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment