Mother of three and spouse, I always have my hands full. But I am much more than just those things...
Join me on my adventure through life not only as a family woman but also as a fitness fanatic, mental health advocate, body modification fan and product reviewer!

June 14, 2015

Heat Holders


Being a woman, my feet are always cold. Always. I love sticking them on my spouse at night almost as much as he dislikes me doing that haha. And, I have bad knees. So when I was given an opportunity to receive and review Heat Holders thermal socks AND their joint warmers, I was all over it! I received a pair of dark pink thermal socks and two black joint warmers. The very first thing I noticed when opening both the socks and joint warmers, was how soft the insides of them are! It's amazing how good it feels! Heat Holders keeps your feet warm 7x more than regular cotton socks, and I'm buyin it. I can already feel my toes starting to sweat (it is summer) and I've only had them on for ten minutes. *In Love*


Heat Holders uses special advanced insulating yarn, long looped thermal pile and has the soft brushed interior, my favorite part for sure. It appears they are going to be very long lasting. The joint warmers I will use when riding my bike as that usually makes my already sore knees hurt more. I can't wait to see if the joint warmers corrects that problem.

Check out my video review of Heat Holders here:

video

Heat Holders doesn't just sell socks and joint warmers, they sell everything from hats to coats to apparel. Please be certain to check out their web site at the link below. If you order your own Heat Holders I can already tell you it is completely worth it and you'll love them as much as I do!


Disclaimer: The Illustrated Mom was provided products for review from Heat Holders. I was not financially compensated for this review or post. All opinions in this post are honest and my own.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh those sound nice! I think I may have to get myself a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the hat and mittens they sent me... They are SUPER warm! Great review, Julie!

    ReplyDelete